Baby massage is proven as a great way to create a strong bond and attachment between parents/carers and their babies. Baby massage can help babies with sleep, wind, colic and relaxation.
Cook and Eat
Our Cook and Eat session provides a friendly relaxed setting for parents to find out about healthy eating, cooking skills and to enjoy a shared meal together.
The programme consists of six weekly sessions for parents. Each session lasts 2 hours and the aim of the programme is that parents learn:
(Health, Exercise, Nutrition for the Really Young)
This is a fun, interactive programme that builds on your existing skills as a parent. It helps you to adopt a healthier and happier family lifestyle, by looking at food, activity and emotional wellbeing.
Stay and Play
Play is an essential part of every child’s life and is vital for the enjoyment of childhood as well as social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
- It gives them the opportunity to mix with other children
- Allows them to increase their confidence through developing new skills
- Offers opportunities for children of all abilities and backgrounds to play together
- Promotes their imagination, independence and creativity
- Children learn language and communication skills by having lots of opportunities to practice these skills in daily interaction with their parents/carers
Please take a look at our timetable to find out about play groups and activities we have to offer you and your child.
We aim to encourage dads/male carers to spend more quality time with their children. Spending time with your children helps to build a good strong bond and creates positive role models.
ESOL is an accredited course which parents/carers can gain a qualification. You will learn how to read, write and speak in English.
Eligibility for the course:
- You must have a child age 5 or under
- You must be aged between 19 – 60
- You must have a low level of English
There are different levels of ESOL courses, to find out more please get in touch with the centre.
Welcome to the World (WTTW)
Benefit and Debt Support
We offer benefit and debt support for families and carers living within our reach area who have a child under the age of 5. Support and advice is free and confidential.
- Help with housing issues
- Tax Credits
- Problems with Loan Sharks
- Grants for Children
- Legal Advice, and much more.
If you require support with any of the above issues, please contact our Centre on the number provided in Contact Us section of our website.